British Swim School Hudson WaterfrontFind a Class
Why us? 6 important principles we believe in (that other swim schools don’t)
At British Swim School, we’ve been trusted by families for over 35 years, because we built our program on six core beliefs:
- We believe children can learn how to be safe in the water at ANY age
- We believe the best swim lessons are held without floaties
- We believe the best learn-to-swim lessons are held in small groups of max. 4 students
- We believe instructors should be awesome people who are carefully selected and highly trained
- We believe that teaching should be both fun and goal-oriented
- We believe swim lessons should be year-round ongoing and not held in sessions
If you share these beliefs, then we are the right swim school for you.
Over 13,000 parents nationwide and over 1,600 in Hudson County do so and trust us with the safety of their children.
Do you have questions and would like to talk to someone local? Our friendly group of experts is happy help! Call them at (201) 676-3630. Our lines are open Mondays through Fridays 10am to 6pm and on Weekends from 8am to 12pm.
The British Swim School – as featured on: