Welcome to British Swim School of Seattle
40 Years of Experience Teaching Children to Swim
Safe, Caring, FUN Environment!
Want your child to learn how to swim in a warm, safe, fun environment – with highly-trained professional instructors?
At British Swim School, we’ve been trusted by families for 40 years, thanks to our…
- Individualistic approach – we get to know our students and families on a personal level, enjoying relationships that can last for years.
- Small Classes – we keep our classes small so that your child gets the individual attention that he or she needs and deserves.
- Highly-Trained, Child-Friendly Instructors – we don’t just select our instructors based on their skills and professional experience. We also look for character and a caring, fun personality, so that learning is not just safe, but fun, for your child.
- Welcoming, Family Culture – This isn’t a drop and go service. We welcome parents and siblings who want to support and observe their children as they learn.
- Year round indoor warm water pools.
- Ongoing Enrollment – you don’t have to wait for the school term to start before you enroll. We welcome children and families at any time! It’s another benefit of our small class sizes. You don’t have to ‘slot in’ with an existing class. We start new classes with other children at the same level.
- All Ages – All-Inclusive – we teach babies from as young as 3 months old, right up to adults. We’re also trained to teach children and adults with special needs. Everyone deserves to have fun in the water, learn how to swim, and learn survival techniques that will serve them their entire life.
- Established, Recognized, Trusted – We operate in 20 states. Visit us today and discover why we’ve been trusted by families for over 35 years!
Ready to register online? Online enrollment is easy: First, click on the map below and choose your location and then click the red “Book a Class” button to find the class that is right for your skill level. View available time slots at your desired location, then simply select the desired class and begin the online registration process.
Not sure which program is best for you? Still have questions? Call our friendly, locally based customer service team at 425-318-7390 or send an email to GoSwimSeattle@britishswimschool.com. We are here to help you with every aspect of your swim journey.
Have questions? Contact us today by email or phone!