British Swim School Dupage-KaneFind a Class
It’s more than an activity, it’s a life-saving skill.
We have a winner! This lucky family was drawn from our group of monthly winners and won a $500 gift card to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin! Our next big prize is a YEAR of free swim lessons! All you have to do is refer us to a friend or family member. The most referrals per month gets put into the annual drawing. Call for additional information: 630-333-9382
6 important principles we believe in (that other swim schools don’t)…
At British Swim School, we’ve been trusted by families for over 36 years, because we built our program on six core beliefs:
- We believe children can learn how to be safe in the water at ANY age.
- We believe the best swim lessons are held without floaties.
- We believe the best learn-to-swim lessons are held in small groups of a max. 4 students.
- We believe instructors should be awesome people who are carefully selected and highly trained.
- We believe that teaching should be both fun and goal-oriented.
- We believe swim lessons should be year-round ongoing and not held in sessions.
If you share these beliefs, then we are the right swim school for you.
With over 13,000 lessons taught each week around the county, parents trust us with the safety of their children.
Monday through Friday: 10am to 5pm
Find the Right Class and Time for You
Join Our Swim Team!
It’s non-competitive and anyone can try out!