Help Your Child Succeed with Swimming Lessons in Burbank
Are you searching for a way to boost your child’s swimming confidence and safety? Look no further, because swimming lessons in Burbank have got you covered!
At British Swim School, our swimming lessons not only teach essential water safety skills but also provide an enjoyable experience. Your child will feel confident and safe in the water with our goal-oriented program, as they progress through different swimming levels and learn new skills.
Our fun and interactive teaching methods make learning to swim an enjoyable experience. We believe that educational playtime is key to helping children learn quickly and easily. So, your child will not only become a safer swimmer, but they’ll also have a blast while they do it!
Don’t wait, give your child the gift of confidence and safety today. Enroll them in our program now!
Sign Up Now ➝
Swim Your Way to Success with British Swim School
Swimming lessons just got a whole lot more exciting! Say goodbye to lessons that don’t meet your expectations and hello to the exciting experience at British Swim School. Our expert instructors are passionate about teaching more than just swim strokes. They want your child to master essential water safety skills and feel confident in any aquatic situation.
At British Swim School, safety is always the top priority. We’ve designed our swim program to help your child not only feel comfortable in the water but also learn to keep themselves safe. But that’s just the beginning! Our swim lessons offer so much more than the standard classes, and we’re eager to show you what your child has been missing.
Here’s why British Swim School is the best choice for swimming lessons!
- Your child will learn to stay safe in the water with our survival-first approach. Before teaching your child how to swim, we prioritize teaching the skills they need to stay safe in the water. These include floating, treading water, and swimming in an emergency. This way, your child will be prepared for any unexpected situation.
- Your child can reach their highest potential with clear, attainable goals. They’ll have a clear path to success with five defined goals for each class level, providing structure and multiple opportunities for success. As your child progresses, they’re empowered to reach new heights!
- Your child will get the personal attention they need to succeed from our small class sizes. With fewer students in each class, your child learns from their peers and from our instructors, making it the ideal learning environment.
- Your child can learn at their own pace and progress when they have mastered the skills needed for the next level. The combination of group and private lessons offers the best of both worlds. There is no risk of being held back by their peers.
- You can enroll any time throughout the year and start right away. Our lessons occur year-round in warm, indoor locations, so your child can begin learning no matter when you get started.
Sign Up Now ➝
Sign Up for Swim Lessons in Burbank Today
If you’re looking for a family-friendly community with plenty of opportunities for fun, Burbank is the perfect place to call home. This charming city boasts excellent schools, beautiful parks, and a thriving arts and culture scene that’s perfect for kids of all ages. With its friendly residents, safe streets, and abundance of activities, Burbank is the ideal place to raise a family.
When it comes to water activities for families, Burbank has plenty of options to choose from. For a day of swimming and splashing around, head to the Verdugo Aquatic Facility, which offers a variety of pools, slides, and water features. If you’re looking for a more relaxed day on the water, take a family picnic and rent a paddle boat or kayak at the beautiful Lake Balboa. For those looking for more adventure, the Marina del Rey offers a wide range of water activities, including kayaking, jet skiing, and boating. Burbank is also just a short drive from the iconic Santa Monica Beach, where families can learn to surf and take in some of the most beautiful ocean views in the world. No matter what your family’s interests are, Burbank has everything you need for a day of water-filled fun!
Do you want to make the most of your family time? Imagine the smiles and memories you’ll create as you watch your children confidently splash and play in the water. Swimming lessons are an investment in their safety and give you the peace of mind you need. But that’s not all. You’ll open up a world of amazing opportunities for your family to bond and create unforgettable memories together!
Don’t wait another minute. Sign up for swim lessons today!
Sign Up Now ➝
Our Story: Your Introduction to British Swim School
British Swim School of Glendale-Burbank is locally owned and operated by husband and wife team, Doug Kraus and Arlene Faalnik. This is more than just a business for the couple, who have a close connection to the mission of British Swim School.
“We lost a four-year-old student at our local preschool, so this is personal for me,” said Faalnik. “I am so excited about the services we will be able to offer because I really believe it’s essential in our community, and we can save lives.”
Swimming is an important life skill that everyone should learn. That’s why we pride ourselves on providing a safe and supervised environment for swimmers to build confidence and improve water safety. The benefits of swimming are endless, and it’s also a lot of fun!
“We live in an area where water is a huge part of life,” said Kraus. “I wanted to start a business that would really provide purpose for our lives and would allow us to help people. That’s why British Swim School is the perfect fit.”
Are you looking for a fun and effective way to boost your child’s confidence and improve their swimming skills? Swimming lessons are the perfect activity. Find a nearby location and sign up today!
Sign Up Now ➝
Hear From Our Parents and Students
We’ve been enjoying the classes for my 4-year-old and 2-year-old. The class sizes are small, so the kids get more attention and instruction. Highly recommend! Deanna, Burbank CA
One on One
The kids have a blast learning at British Swim School. The lessons are small so they get a lot of one-on-one attention, and the instruction is a nice balance of practice and fun. Anthony, Burbank CA