Welcome to British Swim School
at Esporta Fitness – South Gilbert Rd (Gym membership not required)
Trusted by families and loved by students since 1981:
British Swim School – East Valley is a locally owned family business. Our program is unique. No other swim school has more expertise in teaching families water survival and swim skills. Our lessons are based on almost 40 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE which puts us head and shoulders above the rest. We are committed to making sure your family is SAFE in the water as quickly as possible with our highly effective goal-based program.
Why choose British Swim School?
- We put Safety First! Our goal is to get you and your entire family SAFE in and around the water as quickly as possible using gentle, fun methods so that you and your kids will learn to LOVE the water. We don’t just teach children how to be safe IN the water, we also teach you and your children water safety to help them avoid falling INTO the water. Our Survival Week events teach children in their STREET-CLOTHES because real-life accidents happen fully clothed and each student needs to learn to how this extra weight feels in the water in a safe environment,
- Highly-Trained, Child-Friendly Instructors – Our instructors have the highest number of training hours in the industry. They start with a minimum of 40 hours of training, with additional modules in adult swimming and special abilities. They also have weekly coaching sessions with our Aquatics Director. Our instructors go through Red Cross National Lifeguard and CPR certification. By the end of each instructor’s first year, they will have completed over 100 hours of specialized training.
- Everybody is WELCOME! – Our mission is to make sure that EVERY person – regardless of age or ability becomes a safe and happy swimmer. We teach babies from 3 months old, parent/child, toddlers, youth, pre-teens, teens, and adults. We work with students with any special needs (Adapted Aquatics). We’ve even trained triathletes and special forces! We believe it is never too late to learn how to swim or to become a better swimmer.
- Small Classes – We are a Premier “boutique-style” school. Classes are small and focused on the individual needs of each student. Our pools are never crowded.
- Extraordinary Customer Service – From deck staff to swim instructors to our office staff, we are passionate about what we do! Our staff is there for you – before, during and after lessons! We enjoy getting to know our students and families on a personal level and building relationships that can last for years. If you have questions or concerns, we are ready to help.
- Parent Involvement Encouraged! – We want parents on the pool deck and involved in the learning process to help students learn quickly. We can offer CPR or Lifeguard certification to parents to add an extra level of safety.
- Ongoing Enrollment– British Swim School lessons are held year-round and ongoing because CONSISTENCY is key in learning a new skill. British Swim School students graduate and advance INDIVIDUALLY based on 5 clearly defined goals, so you can start at any time. No student is held back or pressured by the progress of the group.
- Fast Progression – Because of all of the above, your child will learn to be safe faster – saving you time and money spent on swim lessons and giving you peace of mind sooner rather than later.
Can’t find the right class? Not sure which program is best for you? Still have questions? Please call or text our friendly, locally-based customer service team at (480) 725-9292 or send an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.