Cost of lessons are as low as $22.89 per lesson for children and adults with our family savings pricing.
Get 3X Results!
Our history of over 35 years shows that students who take swim lessons 2x per week reach their goals 3x times faster. We offer savings if you come more than once per week making multiple lessons a week the least expensive option to learn how to swim. The same savings apply if your family takes two or more lessons per week.
To get the family savings pricing, you must:
- Enroll one student for two lessons per week
- Enroll two siblings for one lessons each per week
- Enroll one adult and one child for one lesson each per week
|Two lessons per week||$22.89 per lesson|
|One lesson per week||$24.75 per lesson|
- Private lessons are available upon request and subject to schedule availability at a price of $85.00 per lesson.
- All lessons are 30 minutes long.
- Group lessons are conducted in small groups (4:1 ratio max, Tadpole and stroke development lessons 6:1).
- Annual Membership Fee: $39 per person or $59 per family.
- We also offer StarGuard® Lifeguard Certifications as a Starfish Aquatics Institute training center. Call for pricing and schedule.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Your card will be automatically debited around the 20th of each month for the following month’s lessons. To ensure the best possible experience for our students, we require an initial two-month lesson commitment.
Register now through the Find a Class and Enroll Now link or call us at 623-226-8866.