If you are looking for a job that is fun, exciting, fast-paced, involves sports, and teaching children new skills, then British Swim School is just what you’re looking for!
Since we started British Swim School has rapidly grown to the premier water survival and learn-to-swim school. Our mission is “To ensure that every person, regardless of age or ability, has the opportunity to become a safe and happy swimmer”.
We offer part-time positions with flexible work schedules and hours. While this is not a seasonal position, we encourage and welcome students to apply! We understand school comes first and are more than willing to work around school schedules.
The positions we are currently hiring for are:
British Swim School South Central New Jersey – Howell NJ
Year Round Swim Instructors at Indoor Pool Location in Howell NJ – Offering competitive pay based on experience.
Do you love working with young children? Do you love working in the water? Do you value being able to teach crucial survival and life skills to students of all ages, that will benefit them for their entire lives? Then we would love to hear from you!
The British Swim School is looking for Swim Instructors to work at our new location at LA Fitness in Howell NJ. A strong swimming background is desirable but, but perhaps more importantly is the ability to communicate, soothe, teach, laugh with, and relate to kids of all ages.
All you need is to LOVE working with children and a good knowledge of all 4 swim strokes. You don’t need prior teaching experience, we will train you on everything you need to succeed as an instructor.
- Do you just love playing and singing with children?
- Do you enjoy caring for others?
- Can you swim the backstroke?
- Would it make you feel great getting paid to teach kids as young as 3 months old water survival skills that could save their lives some day?
- Do you want to be in on the ground floor of something new and growing?
Apply now, we would love to meet you!
Swim Instructors Duties:
- Conduct small group, private, and semi-private swim lessons for all ages and ability levels.
- Ensure classes run smoothly and efficiently, achieving positive results.
- Work flexible hours.
- Have fun, with students, parents, and co-workers.
- Sing, laugh, and play.
Required licenses or certifications for Lifeguard/Swim Instructor:
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED or willing to obtain certification
Job Type: Part-time