British Swim School
Find a Class
San Mateo & Peninsula SF
Why British Swim School?
We believe that young kids need to learn water safety and swim survival skills, period.
British Swim School, the premier swim school in the nation, has been trusted by families for more than 37 years. British Swim School’s mission is to ensure that every person, regardless of age or ability, has the opportunity to become a safe and happy swimmer. We aim to instill within our students a love and respect for water, and to foster abilities that can translate into lifelong enjoyment.
We are now accepting new enrollments.
Call us today at (650) 777-5544 for information and personal enrollment assistance, or click Find a Class to register online at our newest Peninsula location. To view our tuition schedule, please click on the Pricing Tab.
- We believe that children can learn how to be safe in the water at ANY age
- We believe that the best swim lessons are held without floaties or other toys
- We believe that the best learn-to-swim lessons are held in small groups (4 or fewer students) and in an environment that is relaxing and focused
- We believe that instructors should be awesome people who are carefully selected and highly trained
- We believe that teaching should not only be fun and goal-oriented, but should be based on the needs of each individual student
- We believe that swim lessons should be year-round (ongoing) and not held in sessions.
If you share these beliefs, then we are the right swim school for you and your child.
Monday – Friday 10 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 1 pm