Get Swimming With British Swim School of Hudson Waterfront
Why British Swim School? 6 important principles our program is built on:
1. We believe children can learn how to be safe in the water at ANY age
2. We believe the best swim lessons are held without floaties
3. We believe the best learn-to-swim lessons are held in small groups of max. 4 students
4. We believe instructors should be awesome people who are carefully selected and highly trained
5. We believe that teaching should be both fun and goal-oriented
6. We believe swim lessons should be year-round ongoing and not held in sessions
If you share these beliefs, then we are the right swim school for you. We currently operate 6 schools on the Hudson Waterfront in Weehawken, Bayonne, Jersey City (downtown + Bergen-Lafayette) and two in Secaucus. We have a history of over 37 years, and over 16,000 parents nationwide and more than 1,600 in Hudson County trust us today with the safety of their loved ones. Come join us!
Do you have questions and would like to talk to someone local? Our friendly group of experts is happy help! Call them at (201) 676-3630. Our lines are open Mondays through Fridays 10am to 6pm and on Weekends from 8am to 12pm.
Book Swimming Classes Today!
Need Help Finding the Right Class?
Not sure what class is best suited for you or your loved ones or have another question? Contact us today to start a conversation!