Tuition starts at $27.50 per lesson for both children and adults depending on frequency and day of the week.
|2 Lessons per week||$27.50 per lesson (Best Value)|
|1 Lesson per week||$33.50 per lesson|
2X THE CLASSES = 3X THE RESULTS!
Students who take swim lessons twice per week reach their goals three times faster. Tuition is also *Best Value when two or more members of your immediate family take lessons. You are eligible for our *Best Value price if:
- One student takes lessons twice per week
- Siblings take one or more lessons per week each
- An adult and a child take one or more lessons per week each
Annual Membership Fee: $39 per family.
RISK FREE GUARANTEE
We do not offer trial classes. We know from our 35+ years of experience that you cannot judge the quality of a swim program in one lesson, but we offer a Risk Free Guarantee. If you enroll, take two classes and are not satisfied, we will refund you all tuition fees that you pre-paid, including the fees for the two lessons you have already taken. Please note: You have to take two lessons in the water with us for this, we will not provide refunds if you leave after just one class, as we want your child to get the chance to get acclimated, which rarely happens in just one class.
- Private and Semi-Private lessons are available upon request and subject to availability. Please call our office for more information.
- All classes are 30-minutes long.
- All classes, including adults are conducted in small groups (4:1 student/instructor ratio max, Tadpole and Stroke Development classes 6:1 student/instructor ratio max).
- We allow one make up lesson per month with advance notice for free, or without advance notice for a fee of $10.
- The first month is paid upon enrollment on a pro-rated basis.
- As payment we accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex. Your card will be charged automatically around the 25th of each month for the following month’s lessons.