British Swim School of North DallasFind a Class
British Swim School Understands that our Instructors are our Greatest Asset
Instructors are experienced, qualified, and credentialed
Instructors have prior experience working with children
Instructors are permanent and loyal employees
Instructors are mature professionals
- The Team Leader: Philip has been teaching swimming and coaching competitive teams for over 40 years. He has a Master of Sports Science Degree and is Fellow of the British Amateur Swimming Association.
- The Aquatics Director: Angelie has been managing aquatic programs for 11 years and is a qualified teacher of aquatic instructors. She has a M.A., Degree in Public Resource Management., a certified USA swimming coach and USA Master coach.
- The Instructor: Sarah has a Degree in Psychology from the University of North Texas with a focus in child development.
- The Instructor: Misha has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education and has been teaching pre-school children for the past ten years.
- The Instructor: Gloria is a pre-school teacher and a mother. She has been instructing children’s survival and swimming for 9 years.
- The Instructor: Chad is a first-class swim instructor and children’s camp supervisor. He is currently pursuing a degree in speech pathology and child development.
- The Instructor: Rachael has been teaching swimming for over a decade. She is an elementary school teacher (B.S., Elementary Education) and a mom of two.
- The Instructor: Sierra is an ISD high school teacher. She was a USA national completive swimmer and has been teaching and coaching swimming for the past 11 years.
At British Swim School North Dallas, we are dedicated to offering superior water survival skills as well as precise stroke technique. We know how important your loved ones are and we believe it is essential to teach them survival and swim skills correctly from day one. We offer a program that keeps your kiddos inspired by setting realistic goals while having fun.
Whether your kids are infants who require survival training, beginners, or budding swimmers, British Swim School can meet their needs. If you want your youngsters to have giggles, laughs and high fives knowing they are in a safe, effective teaching environment, then we are the swim school for you.