Looking for kids swimming lessons in Johns Creek that also emphasize water safety? At British Swim School North East Atlanta, we feel that every child should learn water safety and survival skills. That’s why our unique program, available to families in Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, Norcross, and the surrounding communities of North East Atlanta, incorporates critical water safety skills into every swimming lesson.
Kids Swimming Lessons in Johns Creek for All Skill Levels
Our kids swimming lessons are taught in indoor heated pools conveniently located in Johns Creek and Peachtree Corners by enthusiastic and fully trained instructors that make learning fun. Here’s a quick overview of our programs at British Swim School North East Atlanta:
- Tadpole – Infants and toddlers three to 36 months old that have had little to no exposure to the water begin in our parent-assisted Tadpole class. Goals of this class include water acclimation, full gentle submersion, and the assisted back float.
- Swimboree – Also a parent-assisted class for ages three to 36 months, Swimboree builds on skills introduced in Tadpole. Goals include Torpedo rollovers, back floating, and the student’s ability to separate from their parent.
- Seahorse – This class is for students 18 to 36 months that have met the goals of our Swimboree class. Goals include independence from parents, and the ability to independently back float, rollover underwater + float, and jump-roll-float.
- Starfish – Our beginner class for kids ages three years and up. Small class sizes ensure one-on-one time with instructors, and goals include water acclimation, full submersion, and independence in the swim ring.
- Minnow – In Minnow, kids ages three and up learn beginner water survival techniques using fun, gentle methods. Goals include learning an elementary backstroke, safe entry and exit from the pool, and independent glides back to the wall.
- Turtle 1 & 2 – Also for ages 3 and up, Turtle 1 & 2 continue water survival instruction. Turtle 1 concentrates on elementary swim strokes, while Turtle 2 works on advances stroke techniques and are introduced to Butterfly.
- Shark 1 & 2 – These are our advanced classes for ages three and up. Shark 1 works on perfecting the four stroke techniques introduced in Turtle 2, and Shark 2 prepares students for future swim team participation.
- Barracudas Swim Team – Our Barracudas swim team is led by experienced instructors who help kids improve their individual technique while developing team-building and learning how to compete.
Not sure which class is right for your child? We’re happy to help! Give us a call today at (770) 400-9663 to discuss class levels and enroll. Kids swimming lessons from British Swim School North East Atlanta are available to kids of all ages and abilities in Johns Creek, Norcross, Duluth, Suwanee, and the surrounding GA communities.