Are you considering adult swimming classes in the Johns Creek area, but are concerned about getting back into the pool? At British Swim School North East Atlanta, we understand that while many adults are interested in learning to swim, fear of the unknown can keep many from enrolling.
One of the biggest concerns we hear from new adult students in Johns Creek is what gear to bring to their first swimming class. At British Swim School North East Atlanta, we recommend the following essentials:
- Goggles – A quality pair of goggles will keep chlorinated water out of your eyes, and make it easier to get used to putting your face in the water. Look for goggles that are comfortable while still offering a leak-proof fit.
- Swim cap – If you want to protect your hair from chlorine, keep long hair out of your face, or reduce drag in the water, bring a swim cap.
- Water bottle – It’s easy to forget about staying hydrated in a pool, but it’s essential. Bringing a plastic water bottle to have at poolside makes it easy to take regular sips during your class.
- Robe and towel – Bring a large towel for drying off, and consider a robe if you prefer coverage when walking from the pool to the locker room.
- Poolside sandals – Non-skid sandals or flip-flops can give you better traction on the wet pool deck and in the locker room.
- Toiletries – Showering or rinsing off is always a good idea after a swim. Bring along a few essentials, such as shampoo, shower gel, deodorant, and moisturizer.
Enroll in Adult Swimming Classes in Johns Creek Today
British Swim School North East Atlanta is a popular choice for swimming classes among adults in Johns Creek, Duluth, Suwanee, Norcross, and the surrounding areas. Our adult swimming classes include water safety and survival instruction and are held in heated indoor pools throughout the Johns Creek area. These cozy, indoor locations keep students and instructors comfortable in any weather and allow our program to run year round.
Our small group classes and experienced instructors at British Swim School North East Atlanta provide personalized attention to the areas you need the most, whether you are learning to swim or looking to advance your current skills.
Ready to get started? For more information about our swimming classes or to enroll, call British Swim School North East Atlanta today at (770) 400-9663. Our adult swimming lessons are available to adults in Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, Norcross, and throughout the surrounding areas of Northeast Atlanta.