I hope you all had an enjoyable and safe Fourth of July! It really is a fun holiday as families get together, enjoy the outdoors and watch fireworks. It’s the quintessential U.S. holiday. It’s perhaps better that I don’t discuss the fact that you wanted to lose your connection with England – especially because I can be happy you’re reconnected in a small way again (as part of the British Swim School family)!
Hopefully your family is learning more about the importance of independence in the water this month, too. And if you haven’t already – make sure everyone you know has taken the safety pledge on our site: https://britishswimschool.com/water-safety/.
We have also extended our Tales of Wonder campaign. We believe everyone has a joyous or fun story and we invite you to share yours.
Do you remember the first time you jumped off the high dive?
- Did you swim with dolphins during vacation?
- Have you watched your child change his mind about swimming?
- Does your daughter have ambitions of being an Olympian swimmer?
- Have you experienced someone overcome a fear of water?
- Did a loved one save his or her own life by knowing how to float or swim to safety?
We want to hear ALL of these tales – and we have prizes! Visit https://britishswimschool.com/tales-of-wonder/ today.
Keep enjoying the summer. Be safe, have fun, and thanks for continuing to be part of our ever-growing BSS family!
Founder & CEO