If you are looking for a job that is fun, exciting, fast-paced, involves sports, and teaching children new skills, then British Swim School is just what you’re looking for!
Since we started British Swim School has rapidly grown to the premier water survival and learn-to-swim school. Our mission is “To ensure that every person, regardless of age or ability, has the opportunity to become a safe and happy swimmer”.
We offer part-time positions with flexible work schedules and hours. While this is not a seasonal position, we encourage and welcome students to apply! We understand school comes first and are more than willing to work around school schedules.
The positions we are currently hiring for are:
Swim Instructors for Babies, Toddlers and Kids Lessons (will train)
- Do you remember the teachers who inspired you? Try to think about what made them so amazing.
- Do you want the opportunity to inspire children while teaching them skills that could save their lives?
- Do you want to be part of an outstanding team and work in a fun, fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like your dream job, then you could be our next Water Safety Super Star!
British Swim School was founded in 1981 and offers Hudson Waterfront’s premier water survival, learn-to-swim and stroke development program. We are looking for fun-loving, reliable individuals who love working with kids and are willing to learn.
NO EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING IS NEEDED.
Why should you apply
- Structured, paid training
- Year-round employment with opportunity to grow
- Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Time Off up to 5 days per year
- Pools accessible with Public Transportation
- Shifts between 3.5 and 5 hours and easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- A FUN atmosphere and opportunity to leave a legacy in children’s lives
What we need from you
- Love for swimming and working with kids
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- NO EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING IS NEEDED. We will train you how to teach
- Being able to swim all 4 strokes, and preferably have swim team experience
- Willing to become Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid certified within 3 months of being hired (we will help you with that)
- Eager to join a group who loves seeing growth and progress from their students
British Swim School Hudson Waterfront is growing fast, and we are excited to add to our team! Check us out
Job Type: Part-time
Deck Ambassador (Customer Service)
We are seeking someone who can provide stellar customer service, who really cares about people and who loves children. The Deck Ambassador position is the face of our team, the first person who greets our customers and the person who builds relationships with our customers. As a Deck Ambassador at British Swim School, you can look forward to the following: To be the “smiling face” that people see when they enter our building and to ensure that the customer experience at BSS is nothing less than extraordinary.
- To check students in for swim class and to ensure that children are assigned to the correct instructor.
- To answer all customer questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- To open and close their assigned location at the beginning and end of every shift.
- To assist the instructor from the pool deck when they request assistance
- Sale of British Swim School lessons and products proficiently
- Maintain relationships with parents and students
- Help with social media content as needed
Here’s what you can look forward to if you choose to become part of our team!
- Flexible hours
- Paid training – Fun atmosphere!
- Opportunity for growth!
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life
- Year-round employment
Inbound Call Center Manager (Full-Time)
Imagine selling a product that SAVES LIVES! That’s what swim lessons do!
Are you a sales-minded leader with passion for great customer service? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company full of awesome people?
British Swim School is looking for someone like you!
We are part of a nationwide franchise with a history of 37 years, and the leading swim school in Hudson County, NJ. We are proud of our open company culture based on fun, collaboration and employee support.
For our call center located in Kearny (NJ) we are looking for an Inbound Call Center Sales Manager who can lead our team of 5 representatives to meet membership sales goals and ensure a premium level of service quality.
The perfect candidate is a sales professional with a passion for leadership and a proven record of getting a team to deliver results.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly sales and retention goals of swim school memberships.
- Responsible for call service quality.
- Responsible for call center staffing.
- Measure, analyze and optimize call center performance.
- Hire, train, coach, and lead call center representatives who provide customer support and sell swim lesson memberships.
- Coach team on closing techniques, identify common closing objections, develop strategies to overcome them and implement them among the agents.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints.
- Hold regular feedback, training and coaching sessions (individual and group).
- Identify opportunities to improve service quality and implements measures accordingly.
- Schedule agents, organize coverage (call center is open 7 days/week).
- You will also be required to work in the call center and answer calls during peak times.
- History of successful sales results and a mindset of “always be closing”.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proven knowledge of coaching and motivation techniques.
- Strongly developed aptitude for holding team members accountable in an open, supportive, fun and employee-driven corporate culture.
- Familiarity with common call center metrics and performance management
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience in a related field is preferred.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
Why you should join us:
- Working for a company that makes a difference in children’s lives.
- The chance to make an impact in young company that is growing rapidly.
- Ongoing mentoring and leadership development training.
- Monthly company events/outings.
- Flexible work schedule and Paid Time Off.
- Performance Bonus.
- Paid Birthday Off.