Swimming Lessons are a Must for Families in Downtown Chicago, IL
While swimming can be fun for children, it also comes with potential risks. To increase safety in and around the water, experts recommend that children participate in formal swimming lessons with an emphasis on water survival skills. In the event of an accident, survival-first swimming lessons can and will help protect your child from drowning. Lessons for toddlers are specifically designed to teach children to roll onto their back and call out for help until an adult can reach them. This skill becomes instinctive through repetitive lessons and practice. As children develop, lessons begin to introduce them to more advanced water survival skills, such as finding the edge of the pool and climbing to safety.
Swimming lessons from British Swim School of Downtown Chicago provide students of all ages and abilities with the instruction, support and encouragement they need to become stronger, safer swimmers. A few of the many reasons that swimmers choose British Swim School include:
- Focus on survival first: All of our classes focus on survival swimming techniques first. Why? In order to become a safer swimmer, individuals must master water survival skills before advancing to stroke development!
- Goal-oriented progression: Each class contains 5 clearly defined goals that must be achieved to advance to the subsequent level. Communicating a clear set of goals provides direction, promotes faster progress, and give students an opportunity for constant achievement!
- Advance at your own pace: Our group classes take an individualized approach to learning, meaning students can advance as soon as they’ve mastered the required skills. Students receive the benefit of group learning but aren’t held back by their classmates!
- Intimate class sizes: Our individualistic approach combined with intimate class sizes allows our instructors to provide personalized attention in a small group setting. A true win-win!
- Year-round enrollment: Our pools are location in year-round indoor locations, so students can join any time and get started right away!
Get Started with Swimming Lessons in Downtown Chicago, IL
Ready to enroll in swimming lessons and start learning? We offer both group and private lessons for swimmers of all abilities and ages. Browse our website to find a pool that’s conveniently located near you, view class availability and enroll online! And for those that prefer to speak with someone local, our customer service team is happy to answer questions or assist you with the enrollment process. Contact us now!
British Swim School of Downtown Chicago welcomes families from the following areas:
- Chicago Loop
- Hyde Park
- Rogers Park
- And the surrounding communities!
British Swim School of Downtown Chicago
Call: (708) 613-5179