Indoor swimming lessons in Chicago provide an opportunity for year-round learning! When children take a break from a skill they are just starting to learn, such as swimming, they run the risk of losing progress made in prior lessons. Regardless on the season, staying consistent will help to retain and improve skills more quickly over time!
The benefits of year-round, indoor swimming lessons include:
- Consistent practice to maintain progress and acquire new skills.
- Increased confidence and comfortability in the water, with a constant focus on water safety.
- A fun, year-round environment for kids to share, take turns, and be social in a small group setting.
- Regular exercise to promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
About our Indoor Swimming Lessons in Chicago
At British Swim School, we offer swimming lessons in child-friendly, indoor locations that operate continually throughout the year. Unlike session-based swim schools, our classes are offered on an ongoing basis to prevent children to starting and stopping while learning a new skill. This allows inexperienced swimmers to build confidence, improve water safety, and progress skills more quickly than those who repeatedly start and stop.
Our swimming lessons in Chicago have three primary levels:
- Water Acclimation – for those being introduced to the water for the very first time.
- Water Survival – for inexperienced swimmers to build a foundation of water safety before being introduced to more advanced techniques.
- Stroke Development – for experienced swimmers to learn and master the common swim strokes.
We have programs ideal for swimmers of all ages and experience levels. To learn more about our programs, click here!
Get Started with Indoor Swimming Lessons in Chicago
British Swim School offers indoor swimming lessons in Chicago with a survival-first focus. Our swimming lessons are held in heated, child-friendly pools with enrollment offered on an ongoing basis. This means that families can start as soon as they’re ready. Don’t wait: Start learning today!
We welcome families from the following areas:
- Chicago Loop
- Hyde Park
- Rogers Park
- And the surrounding communities!
British Swim School of Downtown Chicago
Call: (708) 613-5179