We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Payment for classes is available through both our Monthly Plan Pricing and Banked Lessons options. Below is more information on each of our pricing options.
Monthly Plan Pricing for Group Lessons
To receive our monthly pricing, you must enroll with a credit card and commit to two months of classes with British Swim School. Tuition is due by the 20th of the month to secure your place in the class schedule for the following month. The monthly tuition is based on the number of classes a family is enrolled in each week, as well as the number of classes held in the following month.
|Number of Classes Attended Per Week||Cost per Class|
|2 or more (Best Value)||$21.40|
2X THE CLASSES = 3X THE RESULTS
Students who take swim lessons twice per week reach their goals three times faster. Tuition is also Best Value when two or more members of your immediate family take lessons. You are eligible for our Best Value price if:
- One student takes lessons twice per week
- Siblings take one or more lessons per week each
- An adult and a child take one or more lessons per week each
Banked Pricing for Group Lessons
Our banked lessons offer busy families and individuals flexibility in scheduling their swim lessons. Banked lessons must be paid up front and are not refundable. Banked lessons may only be used toward Group Classes and those classes may not be scheduled more than one week ahead of time.
|Number of Lessons||Cost|
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Private and Semi-Private classes are available upon request and subject to schedule availability. Private classes are $55.00 per class and Semi-Private classes are $75.00 per class. Please call our office at 610-607-4420 for more information and assistance with enrolling in a Private or a Semi-Private class.
Adult beginners pay the same rate as children for group, private, and banked classes. For advanced adults, please call our office to discuss pricing and schedule.
Annual enrollment fee
$36.00 per student or $49.00 per family (two or more students)
- All classes are 30-minutes long.
- All classes, including adults, are conducted in small groups (4:1 student/instructor ratio max, Tadpole and Stroke Development classes 6:1 student/instructor ratio max).
- We allow one make up lesson per month with advance notice for free, or without advance notice for a fee of $10. See our FAQ section for more information.
- Billing for the first month will be pro-rated tuition plus the annual enrollment fee. If signing up after the 20th, the following month’s tuition will be included in the initial billing.