|3 Lessons per Week**||$25 per lesson|
|2 Lessons per Week**||$27 per lesson *Most Popular|
|1 Lesson per Week||$29 per lesson|
2X THE CLASSES = 3X THE RESULTS!
Students who take swim lessons twice per week reach their goals three times faster.
**Families enrolling more than one student (either child or adult), may receive the 2 Lessons Per Week pricing by enrolling 2 students (at 1 Lesson Per Week each) or the 3 Lessons Per Week pricing by enrolling 3 students (at 1 Lesson Per Week each).
MILITARY/FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT
We do offer discounts for both active duty military and first responders. Please call us for details.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
- $39-per family
RISK FREE GUARANTEE
We do not offer trial classes. We know from our 35+ years of experience that you cannot judge the quality of a swim program in one lesson, but we offer a Risk Free Guarantee. If you enroll, take two classes and are not satisfied, we will refund you all tuition fees that you pre-paid, including the fees for the two lessons you have already taken. Please note: 1.)Refunded fees do NOT include the $39 registration/membership fee. 2.)You have to take two lessons in the water with us for this, we will not provide refunds if you leave after just one class, as we want your child to get the chance to get acclimated, which rarely happens in just one class.
- Private and Semi-Private lessons are available upon request and subject to availability. Please call our office for more information.
- All classes are 30-minutes long.
- All classes, including adults are conducted in small groups (4:1 student/instructor ratio max, Tadpole and Stroke Development classes 6:1 student/instructor ratio max).
- We allow one make up lesson per month (two for 2x per week students) with advance notice for free, or without advance notice for a fee of $10.
- The first month is paid upon enrollment on a pro-rated basis.
- As payment we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. Your card will be charged automatically around the 25th of each month for the following month’s lessons.